Dear Darling Friends,
Being resourceful when in a tough spot.
We can be resourceful when we are in a tough spot. Because of COVID 19 and government guidelines around group gatherings, restaurants and cafes had to stop accepting diners. While some have shut down, some cafe owners have come up with alternatives.
- Many have changed to a takeaway menu.
- One cafe owner I know of, partnered with their vegetable wholesaler to sell fresh produce on door delivery.
- Naivedyam (@Rajesh Shetty) used their kitchen to cook food for the less fortunate.
These are uncertain times for all of us. A time when our plans and our usual routines have been upended.
When this moment passes,
– We will look back and examine how we adapted, how we helped and what we did.
– We will remember how we made use of the time and resources at our disposal.
– We will remember, how we used this time to bond and heal.
This time next year, how will you answer the question: In your life, how was this ‘LOCKDOWN’ a blessing?
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Change your thoughts. Change your life