Dear Darling Friend,
These 10 things have helped me to be happily productive:
1. Ruthlessly focus on what is important.
2. Meet inspiring people regularly.
3. Use time as my most important resource.
4. Set timelines but never over schedule
5. Have enough free time everyday for new ideas, new connections.
6. Surround myself with people who get things done.
7. Automate / Outsource / Delegate everywhere possible.
8. Personalize whatever can be personalized.
9. Laugh a lot and enjoy being silly.
10. Health, happiness and family comes before work.
What are your personal productivity ‘mantra’ my darlings?
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Change your thoughts. Change your life.
Let’s Explore – Batch 133
Starting from 1st Dec 2020
Time: 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Eligibility: 18+ years
Starting from 19th Nov 2020
Eligibility – 4th to 8th Std. students
Dancing With Tigers (DWT) – Batch 32
Starting from 24th Nov 2020
Eligibility: 9th to 12th standard students